10 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
1. Anti-Inflammatory Effect
2. Analgesic Effect
3. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
4. Improved Vascular Activity
5. Increases Metabolic Activity
6. Stimulation of Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
7. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
8. Improved Nerve Function
10. Faster Wound Healing
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats pain associated with:
• Post-Surgical Swelling
• Inflamed Ears
• Lick Granuloma
• Hip Dysplasia
• Disc Disease
• and much more!
Advantages of Laser Therapy:
• Does not require the use of drugs or surgery
• There are fewer side effects/risks
• Laser Therapy is quick and convenient
• Therapy is equal to or more effective than other forms of
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions
How Does Laser Therapy Work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells.
“The benefits of laser therapy are relatively new in the veterinary industry. Despite this, veterinarians are quick to adopt the technology as they see a marked improvement in their patient’s quality of life, and most notably in the reduction of pain and swelling and the increase in mobility.”
— Cutting Edge Laser Technologies